Applicants are now invited to apply for the Minerva Scholarship Fund Foundation for Leiden University students. The MSF Program has helped many Leiden University students from all fields of work in their research.
Do not miss this Scholarship program and apply before the deadline. The scholarship has been offered two times each year.
- Location: Netherlands
- Program Type: Scholarship
- Program Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s
- Nationality: All countries
- Deadline: 15 December 2021 and 15 April 2022
- Award: €900 – €2000
The MSF is offered in the following fields:
- Governance and Global Affairs
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Interfacultair Centrum voor Lerarenopleiding, Onderwijsontwikkeling en Nascholing (ICLON)
Eligibility criteria for Minerva Scholarship:
You have to be eligible by the following criteria for MSF program:
- You must be registered at the Leiden University for a Bachelor’s or Master’s program
- Being a member of the L.S.V. Minerva is not a requirement.
- Your study or research must be of a prestigious level in the Netherlands or abroad.
- Your project should be an internship, study or a research.
- You must be a PhD student or a student who has completed their Master’s program at the university.
- At the end of your project, you must submit a report with images.
You will be with the amount from €900 to €2000 for your project. This money can be used for not only your research but also your living costs and international traveling.
How to apply in Minerva Scholarship:
- You have to download an application form from Official Site.
- After filling the form, you have to attach all the required documents and send it to the address provided with the form.
NEED ASSISTANCE TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP? CONTACT US ON 09021298007 OR EMAIL INFO@FURALLESTUDYCONSULTS.COM