This Fully Funded Scholarship is the best and amazing opportunity for Foreigners who really want to study in Japan. So, if you are planning to stay, visit and study in Japan then Don’t miss this Full Opportunities Based program.
- For Bachelor: You must complete 12 years of education.
- For Master: You must have completed 16 years of education.
- For Ph.D.: You must have completed 18 years of education.
Details of the MEXT Scholarship Japan:
- Location: Japan
- Program Level: Undergraduate, Masters & Doctoral (Ph.D.)
- Scholarship Fields: All Fields
- Program: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies from Embassy to Embassy
MEXT Scholarship Covers:
The following are the Opportunities covered by MEXT Program.
Fully Funded Scholarship Program
Monthly Based Allowance.
MEXT Scholarship covers 100% Tuition Fees.
It covers your Air Tickets cost
It Covers your all Accommodation.
Only Those countries are Eligible who have Diplomatic rations with Japan.
Japanese students are ineligible.
Should be born on or after 2 April 1985
No need for an IELTS/TOEFL score, Only English Proficiency Certificate required.
How to Apply for MEXT Scholarship Japan 2022?
- First, a candidate must submit the documents required under the MEXT scholarship to the Japanese diplomatic mission in the country that he or she was born in.
- Candidates who are selected after the first screening process will be asked to request acceptance letters from the Japanese universities.
- Accepted candidates are required to submit additional documents for their scholarship confirmation.
Official Link: Click here
NEED ASSISTANCE TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP? CONTACT US ON 09021298007 OR EMAIL INFO@FURALLESTUDYCONSULTS.COM