Applicants are now invited to apply for The University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship Program. This scholarship focuses more on your activities outside the classroom and less on your academic performance. This scholarship also recognizes your accomplishments as an international student.
This is a Top research University in Canada, and it offers Undergraduate, Graduate, and Professional Careers programs for international students. Do not miss the University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship program for the year 2022, and apply before the deadline.
- Program Type: Scholarship*
- Location: Canada*
- Program Level: Undergraduate*
- Award: $15,000*
- Number of awards: 2*
- Deadline: December 1, 2021 (offered annually)*
- Nationality: International Students, except for Canadians
In order to be eligible for The University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship Program, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be an undergraduate international student enrolled in the upcoming Fall semester*
- You must not be a Canadian or a Permanent Resident of Canada*
- The scholarship will be awarded on academic merit bases
If you are awarded the University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship, you can renew it for the second, third, and fourth year of your degree but only if you maintain a GPA of 2.6 or above or a minimum of 24 units in the previous fall and winter term.
How to apply?
You need to apply online through the Official Scholarship Portal Link: Apply here.
NEED ASSISTANCE TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP? CONTACT US ON 09021298007 OR EMAIL INFO@FURALLESTUDYCONSULTS.COM