Applications for the graduate scholarships in Denmark are currently open. These scholarships are being offered at University of Southern Denmark.
Applicants will have to first apply to the master’s program at the university. There is no separate application for this scholarship. Student applying to the master’s program will automatically be considered for this scholarship.
- Location: Denmark
- Institute: University of Southern Denmark
- Opportunity Type: Scholarship
- Opportunity level: Graduate
- Deadline: 1 September 2020
About the Institute
The University of Southern Denmark is an institute that provides quality education. The university collaborates with Flensburg and Keil university to offer many different programs of study.
The university provides these scholarships under the Danish government scholarship scheme. These graduate scholarships cover complete tuition fee of selected students. The second part of the scholarship consists of a grant. This grant is supposed to help students with the cost of living.
- Applicants must apply to and be accepted into a master’s degree course in one of the available subjects
- Applicants must belong to a non-EU/EEA country
Graduate Scholarships in Denmark Cover
Fully Funded Scholarships in Denmark cover following things:
- Full tuition fee
- A grant to help with living expenses
Available Fields of Study
- MSc in Engineering – Mechatronics
- MSc in Engineering – Electronics
1 September 2020is the last date to apply for Denmark Scholarships Program.
How to Apply:
You need to apply online through the Official Scholarship Portal Links:
Apply here for Mechatronics.
Apply here for Electronics.
NEED ASSISTANCE TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP? CONTACT US ON 09021298007 OR EMAIL INFO@FURALLESTUDYCONSULTS.COM