Applications are now open for Erasmus Scholarships 2021 for International Students to avail of a fully funded Scholarship on bachelor’s, Master’s, and doctoral degree levels. All expenses are to be covered by the European Commission that will allow 2,500 Scholarships this year.
You may opt for any course you entertain, furthermore you will be studying in different parts of the world throughout your Erasmus scholarship and will also complete a one-year Internship. There are over 100 scholarships to choose from such as engineering, law, Economics, etc.
- Host Organization: European commission
- Duration: 4,3,2
- Seats: 2500
- Program: Bachelor’s, Master’s, and doctoral
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Deadline: The end of March
- Tuition fees
- Living expenses
- Travel costs
- Health insurance
- Enrollment in different universities during your scholarship
- Studying in different countries throughout the world
- Travel allowance
- Monthly stipend- 1100,1200 per month
- Job Visa provided after completion
- International students/ domestic students
- IELTS/TOEFL scores
- 6.5 band in IELTS
- Low GPA students are also accepted
The last date to apply for the Erasmus scholarship is at the End of March.
How to apply?
You need to apply online through the Official Scholarship Portal Link: Apply here.
NEED ASSISTANCE TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP? CONTACT US ON 09021298007 OR EMAIL INFO@FURALLESTUDYCONSULTS.COM