This UK fully funded Scholarship 2023 program awards to outstanding international students with leadership potential from around the world to study for a full-time master’s degree program. There are about 100+ UK universities participating in the Chevening Scholarship program 2023-24. There are about 12,000+ different Master’s Courses available in 100+ Top UK universities.
It is a great opportunity to avail of the UK Government Scholarship program to Study in UK and explore the beauty of Europe. The International Chevening Scholarship 2023 at different top UK universities has the following benefits as given below:
What Are The Benefits Of The Chevening Scholarship?
- University Tuition fee
- Provide comprehensive medical insurance.
- Monthly living allowance:
- Airfare to the UK.
- The cost of one Visa Application
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
- Additional grants and allowances to cover essential expenditures.
Available Degree Programs Under Chevening Scholarship?
The Chevening Scholarship is available for about 12,000+ different 1 Year Master’s Courses in all academic fields at over 100+ different UK higher education institutions.
Important Note: In Your Chevening Scholarship 2023 Application you must select at least three-degree courses from the given list. All Master Degree Courses are for the One Year period of study. The students can find the courses from the given list of 12,000+ Degree Courses:
How to win the Chevening Scholarship – Tips:
- Students should apply to more than 3 to 4 universities, at least 6 to 7 to secure admission in any UK university.
- If a Student didn’t secure admission in any of the universities mentioned in your Chevening application form and you got admission to 4th University (which you did not mention in the application form, but you applied) then your scholarship can still be secured.
- If you have been called for an interview then in the interview you can let them know about the 4th University in which you have an admission offer.
International Chevening Scholarship 2023-24 covers all the expenses of the student such as university tuition fees, a monthly living stipend, airfare as an economy class return to the UK, and additional support grants and allowances also offers to cover the essential expenditure in the UK.
Important Note: Students do not need to have a University admission letter to apply for the Chevening Scholarship at this point.
- Give preference to Universities in your application that you feel is the brightest chances of getting admission to one of the Best UK universities.
- But you can change the preference later at the interview stage.
- To be awarded a Scholarship, you must get an unconditional offer for one of your course choices.
What Are The Eligibility Criteria For The Chevening Scholarship?
Applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to avail of this UK Government Scholarship Program:
Eligible types of Work Experience:
The student must ensure that he/she meets the minimum work experience requirement for the scholarship before submitting your Chevening application. Chevening Scholarships require that applicants have at least two years of work experience.
The types of work experience that are eligible for Chevening can include:
- Full-time employment
- Part-time employment
- Voluntary work
- Paid or unpaid internships
- Applicant must be a citizen/national of Eligible Chevening countries or territories.
- The applicant must be returned back to his/her home country after the completion of your award has ended.
- English Proficiency Requirement
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate program at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK.
- Have at least two years of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK Universities Courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices.
What Documents Are Required For Apply:
The list of documents is given below:
- Online Application
- Research proposal/ Study Plan
- Recommendation Letters
Application Timeline For UK Chevening Scholarship 2023
- 2 August 2022: Application Open
- 3 November 2022: Application Close
- Mid-November to December 2022: Reading Committee Assessments
- Early to Mid February 2023: Applicants Shortlisted for interviews
- February to Late April 2023: References And Education Document Deadline
- 28 February to 29 April 2023: Interview Take Place
- Early June 2023: Results
- 14 July 2023: Offer Deadline
- September/October 2023: Studies Begin in the UK
Application Deadline For UK Chevening Scholarships 2023-2024
The Deadline for Chevening Scholarship 2022/23 is 3 November 2022.
How To Apply For UK Chevening Scholarship?
The student has to fill out the online application form
- The applicant needs to apply online for UK Chevening Scholarship Portal by Selecting your country and following the next procedure